Novel approaches to building envelopes designs: smart plug and play systems
Today, cost effective and environmentally friendly approaches represent a must when designing / renovating building envelopes. Newly developed smart plug and play envelope systems are reacting to these latest requirements by offering low cost solution with energy demand reduction, which contributes to sustainable use of natural resources and meets European climate targets.
AMIRES kindly invites you to an on-line workshop organised by Switch2Save project where we will present examples of these novel approaches looking at them from the research & development as well as industrial and commercial perspectives.
- The role of smart windows in EU’s Energy Efficient Buildings Strategy
- Different approaches towards smart building envelopes designs – Examples of EU funded projects (Switch2Save, PLURAL, POWERSKIN+)
- How to bring innovative technologies to the market – Climate smart and cost-effective glass
- Challenges of smart plug and play systems from the industrial perspective
- Round table discussion
- Switch2Save Architectural Design Competition launch
To participate in the workshop, please REGISTER HERE.
More information on Switch2Save project are available HERE.