Calls for proposal: €60.5 million available to reform and enhance the European research and innovation system
A new call for proposals to fund projects that can reform and enhance the European research and innovation system is open until 20 April 2022. The applications will be evaluated by experts selected by the European Research Executive Agency (REA).
The call makes available €60.5 million to finance projects under 15 topics that will contribute to enhance:
- Support to policy makers
- Collaboration between national and R&I programmes and ecosystem actors
- Knowledge production, circulation and uptake of R&I results
- Responsible research and innovation
- Open access to research results
- Institutional transformations of higher education institutions
- Researchers’ careers
- Ethics and integrity in research and innovation
- Science education
- Science communication
- Gender equality in research
Links to individual topics can be found HERE.