AMIRES COOPERATES WITH KETMarket: Accelerates your product development – test them
AMIRES is committed to provide broad support to innovation, therefore we have partnered with prototyping and upscaling experts from KETMarket:
In the recent years, multiple Open Innovation Networks have been established in Europe to support small and medium enterprises (SME) and industry in developing new products faster and more efficient. All these networks gather leading universities, applied research organizations and companies offering bundled development services.
These networks include:
- Open Innovation Test Beds – support you in testing your idea and accessing all necessary technologies & services for your product development
- Open Access Pilot Lines – provide pilot and small series OEM manufacturing services for new products for earlier market deployment
- Digital Innovation Hubs – guide you through the digital transition and make your processes more efficient through digital technologies
Some of the networks recently launched open calls, though which you may receive subsidized access to the technical and innovation services provided by the networks with a budget between 60,000 … 150,000 €.
How does it work:
You submit a short (2-5 page) proposal describing your idea and the required services. If your project is selected, the network will deliver their services with 70 – 100% discount as selected projects are supported by the European Commission!
The following networks have currently an active open call:
- FlexFunction2Sustain: Sustainable packaging, flexible electronics, and nano-enabled ecofriendly plastics and paper products. Deadline 27/01/2023
- NewSkin: Services to manufacture and characterize a wide range of nano-enabled products on metal and plastic surfaces. Deadline 31/12/2022
- NextGenMicrofluidics: Foil based microfluidic chips (lab-on-a-foil) or microfluidic composite devices. Submission is continuously open.
- PHABULOµS: Pilot manufacturing of free-form micro-optics and microstructured surfaces on wafer, sheets, and rolls: Deadline: 30/11/2022
- PHOTONHUB Europe: Photonics in a Broad Range of Applications: Test before Invest, Investor Access, Training and more. Submission is continuously open
KETMarket will select for you the most suited innovation network and guides you through the application process. Describe and submit your product development needs today by visiting their WEBSITE.
Or call them directly: +49 351 828 793 0
You are looking for more funding opportunities: Browse their funding database HERE.
Browse their technology and innovation database HERE.