WE ARE HIRING, JOIN OUR TEAM:
Are you passionate about Energy & Sustainability topics? Is admin work not bothering you? Are you a team player? Do you wish to be part of international team? Do you want to learn and gain new experiences? If you answered YES, then we might be looking for you!
We are opening position of Project Manager of European R&D&I projects in Energy & sustainability domain:
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of H2020 / HE projects and will also actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals.
Main activities and responsibilities
In project administration and management:
- overall responsibility for the complete management of the project in close cooperation with the technical project coordinator;
- daily communication with international project partners;
- project progress monitoring;
- preparation and processing of technical and financial reports;
- maintenance and update of project web page;
- organisation of teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences;
- community management.
In project proposals preparation:
- monitoring of suitable European R&D&I funding schemes;
- proposals structuring, commenting;
- collection of information from partners, processing of written inputs and background documents;
- business analytical activities;
- responsibility for the complete preparation and writing of respective parts of the proposals.
Experience and skills
- Master or doctoral degree (technical field is an advantage);
- experience with project administration, management or projects proposal writing (EU projects or H2020 projects are an advantage);
- fluent in English (both verbally and in written), French or German is an advantage;
- very good computer literacy and skills, professional user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations), presentation and organisational skills;
- target oriented;
- responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently;
- ability to work in multinational environment;
- willingness to travel;
- driving licence;
- knowledge of European R&D&I landscape is an advantage (H2020, HE, Structural Funds etc.).
- opportunity of self-realization in a small growing company with international focus;
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative R&D&I projects;
- further education and professional development;
- job location in Prague, the Czech Republic;
- expected to start work in spring 2022.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to email@example.com till March 18th 2022. Only candidates that will proceed to the next round of the job competition will be contacted by March 21st 2022.