Only 2 days until the 2nd Regenerative Medicine workshop organised by AMIRES!
The Regenerative Medicine workshop organised by AMIRES Health & Biotech team will take place on Wednesday, October 12th, 2022 in a hybrid format – at the Technology Center CAS in Prague, as well as online.
The event will bring together different EU funded projects, initiatives and companies to exchange outcomes and experiences in the development of technologies in the regenerative medicine field. The online form for registrations is available here.
We will discuss challenges and opportunities as well as best practices for innovations in regenerative medicine, among them:
- Laser Bioprinting for regenerative applications and organ on chips (TUMOR-LN-oC)
- EV-based therapeutics for cardiac repair and regeneration (MARVEL)
- New alternatives to chronic liver patients (ORGANTRANS)
- 3D printed personalized implantology and tissue substitute (Technical University of Kosice)
- Scaffold biomaterials: from ideation to clinical use (Volumina Medical)
- Economic and social impact of new therapies, medical device and emerging technologies (Betthera)
Click here to download the full agenda as PDF.
The event will close with a round table where speakers will exchange experiences on the challenges and hurdles of practical deployment of the new technologies in regenerative medicine.
Still not sure if you can join? Last-minute attendees are welcome! If you are interested in listening in, even for only few sessions, register here and connect using this Zoom link (the meeting opens on Wednesday 12.10. at 09:15 AM CEST). Participation is free of charge and open for all.
We’re looking forward to welcoming our speakers and participants in Prague and online and hope to see you on Wednesday!